CBD of Denver (CBDD) is a distributor of CBD and cannabis flower and a producer of a full line of CBD oil and unique products sold in Switzerland and throughout Europe. CBDD aims to be the first commercially viable cannabis company in Europe with the mission to build its business according to an asset light business model with a geographic domination plan focused on profitability. Strategic acquisitions capitalizing on the attractive roll-up opportunities across Europe provide additional avenues to accelerate revenue and profit growth for the Company. With strong regulatory tailwinds as the European market reaches an inflection point in the ongoing legalization trend, CBDD is extremely well positioned to become a market leader in the burgeoning European CBD and cannabis markets.
CBD of Denver: Boasts Explosive Revenue Growth
CBD of Denver: Rapidly Growing Distribution Across Europe
CBD companies operating in Europe trade for an average price-to-sales multiple of more than 10x. Currently, based on 2021 results, CBDD is trading at less than 1.5x sales. As CBDD continues to successfully execute its M&A strategy and strengthens its already formidable foundation across key markets in Europe, the Company is well positioned to accelerate revenue growth, increase profits, and grow market share. The Company’s recent acquisition of Mellow expands CBDD’s reach across the UK, Europe, and into Asia with an online marketplace that provides robust data intelligence on CBD buyers. CBDD’s multiple lines of business diversify its revenue streams and is expected to improve margin structure, with the Company targeting 20-25% long-term.
Strong foundation for rapid revenue growth
- Generated $23.5 million revenue in 2021
- Recent acquisitions expand reach into new markets
- Diversified revenue streams
Large and growing market opportunity
- CBD market surpassed $1.9B in 2020 and is expected to grow at a 33.5% CAGR through 2027, reaching $25.9B
- Strong foothold across key markets in EU
- Experienced and diverse management team
- “Swiss quality” branding provides competitive advantage
Successfully pursuing M&A strategy to accelerate growth
- Latest acquisition, Mellow, expands CBDD’s reach across the UK, Europe, and into Asia with an online marketplace that provides robust data intelligence on CBD buyers